MuGames is committed to safeguarding any personal or confidential information that may be collected through our mobile apps (the "Apps"), and to ensuring that you are fully informed as to how such information will be used. The following policy describes such collection and usage.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
When you download and use any of our Apps, we may collect the contact information provided, such as your userID and email address, and your user session history for your own personal use. If you choose to connect to the App via Facebook®, we may also collect related information, such your Facebook login, public profile picture and contact list, in order to enhance your usage of the App. Additionally, through the use of "cookies", we will collect general behavioral information, technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the App. The general behavioral information and technical information are collected aggregately and cannot be linked to a specific user in any way. This is done to help us improve our products and offerings.
Should you communicate with us actively, for example should you contact us with questions, comments or for purposes of customer/technical support, we may collect the information contained in your message. This may include the contact information provided and any other personal information you choose to offer through such communication. Another way we may actively collect your contact information is through surveys we may conduct from time to time in respect of our products, and requests to join our mailing lists. You have the option of whether you would like to participate in our surveys and/or join our mailing lists, or not.
IT SHOULD BE STRESSED THAT WE DID NOT HAVE MINORS IN MIND WHEN DEVELOPING OUR APPS. AS SUCH, WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT OR SOLICIT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CONTACT US OR SEND ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF TO US, INCLUDING YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, OR EMAIL ADDRESS. IN THE EVENT THAT WE LEARN THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A CHILD UNDER AGE 13, WE WILL DELETE THAT INFORMATION AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT WE DO OR MIGHT DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the information provided to us:
- In order to enhance your personal enjoyment of the Apps;
- Customize, measure and improve our services and products;
- Share it with additional users of our Apps, subject to your specific permission to do so;
- Contact you in relation to your technical question, or request for receiving more information about us or our products;
- Receive feedback and comments from you about our products and inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings. We may also contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products that you may be interested in;
- Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- Evaluate your use, preferences and trends for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes which we may use for general marketing purposes and in respect of operations and product development in an aggregated format that will not include personally identifiable information.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
(a) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, we may provide aggregate statistics about users, sales, and other information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND RELATED LINKS
Bear in mind that certain third parties that you may interact with through our Apps, such as advertisers, monetization service provides and analytics service providers, as applicable, may also place or read cookies through our Apps. This enables them to collect information about users who view or interact with their services. The collection and use of such information are subject to such third parties' privacy policies, as applicable.
5. SECURING THE INFORMATION
We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
7. CONTACTING US
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
Version: October 29, 2014